In order to demonstrate the key differences in script impact for Radio Imaging, we’re going to guide you into a quick and easy experiment and exercise.
All you need is radio access and a discerning ear…
- Take a moment and scan a range of radio stations and channels.
- Listen long enough to gain exposure to various styles of Radio Imaging content on each station.
- Pay attention to the differences in production and content quality. Make a mental note of your impression and experience per piece.
- Consider the elements that make one production more memorable, fun, engaging than another.=
- Observe the stark differences in radio imaging quality output.
- Understand that production standards, creative input and overall entertainment value are what set content apart.
While some productions are clearly scripted with more intentional consideration, others are released as typical ‘run of the mill’ output, and while it’s not necessarily sub-par, it’s certainly not ideal.
When spending money on Radio Imaging you want maximum value. How do you do that? With the right words.
Scripts not only shape the tone of the content, they guide all of the compositional features like sound-effect entries, cross-over audio, scene setting and more.
When your script structure and strategy is aligned with your core message, and the dialogue is on-point, relevant to characterization and audience, magic can happen…
If Radio Imaging were a cake, solid script structure and material would be the foundation – audio, would be the icing. Not the other way around.
When the core, fundamental elements are executed expertly, audio specialists can then support the developed material by assigning masterful features that make your production POP!
So, what’s your Script Status: Sensational, or sub-par?
Jingles & Imaging
Want freebies and to be notified with our latest deals?